Corghi Tire Machines

CORGHI: AN ITALIAN STORY

1957 - Hunter Lure

 In 1947, the brothers Erminio and Remo Corghi began to reap the rewards of their business skills and ingenuity through building radios and inventing a special hunting lure with tape recorder. Six years later, in 1954, Corghi electromechanics was founded. The trademark with the nightingale, which from that moment on became the symbol of the company, began to earn well-deserved admiration.

 The company developed its mechanical abilities over a wide sector: TV voltage stabilizers, agricultural machinery, household appliances, mechano-textile equipment. During that period of time the ideas were thriving and being implemented, while waiting for the right opportunity to come along.

The automobile boom explodes in 1960 and the Corghi brothers were ready for it. They invented and patented the world's first tyre changer which was an brilliant way of attacking the market. The company took off and never stops soaring since.

 Today Corghi is the absolute leader in the Italian market and a world leader in the vehicle assistance equipment sector.